Loading

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A New Year

I decided to try this blogging thing to see what all the excitement is about. Although at first glance, it doesn't seem all that exciting. I mean, I feel like I'm talking to myself here. Which I do enough of already. What if there's nobody out there scanning this? Is it really a blog if no one reads it?

How about we try a little experiment: if you're in the car and reading this blog, flash your headlights. Come to think of it, if you're on the road, you probably shouldn't be reading anyone's blog, much less mine. Pull over to the side of the road first, and then flash your headlights. If you're out driving and not reading this blog, you may have noticed that traffic has cleared up a bit. Be sure and wave at the folks stopped by the side of the road. The ones flashing their headlights.

No comments: