Loading

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still here...

I'm still here, just not blogging. Lots going on, both personally and professionally. We're getting close to taking delivery of our Nissan LEAF, so I'm going to be devoting some bandwidth on this blog to our experiences.

I have made a few other changes, primarily with respect to cycling. I decided to give up racing, on the road at least. I found myself spending more and more time on my mountain bike, just being out in the woods. So I sold my race bike and bought a singlespeed cyclocross bike. I've really come to appreciate the simplicity of a single speed drivetrain. Efficient. Robust. Direct. More than anything else, I have been trying to reduce the complexity of my life. The mnmlist, among other sources, has helped me to remember what I used to know.

No comments: